Weekend Warm and Smoky Eyes with Bright Peony-Pink Lips and Cheeks
It’s hard to stay matte in the heat and humidity, so sometimes I don’t even bother trying. This was an easy-to-do weekend face I did featuring a slightly dewy skin (minimal powder, light base, cream blush), and using “multi-purpose” products for minimal fuss.
- Base: Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream + MAC Studiofinish Concealer SPF35
- Powder: Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder #12
- Shadows: Coastal Scents Hot Pots in Peach Silver and Rich Walnut
- Mascara: Canmake Gokunobi Mascara (black)
- Cheeks/Lips: MAC Casual Color (Lip & Cheek) in Weekend Getaway. If you can’t get hold of this, try MAC Chatterbox, NYX Tearose, or L’oreal Color Riche lipstick in Sweetie Pie (Asia only) that’s a close dupe.